Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Megan did a great job staying on top of the key progress dates and we achieved the agreed COE date which was less than 30-days from contract! Working with Megan was awesome, she has excellent communication and follow up. Thank you for the smooth transaction.
-Jon Anderson, Colleague
Working with Megan Staub was such a great experience! She was always available, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. My home was listed and sold in 23 days, I was so happy with the outcome. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family!
-Mary Reed, Client
Megan did a great job helping us find the family oriented community we were looking for and was there for us every step of the way!
Megan really will work for who she is representing. She helped our family get into a home when we thought it was going to be impossible. She guided us in the right direction even if it meant walking away from a sale. My family appreciates everything she did more than she knows. She has even stayed in contact with us after the sale so it's not like she did her part after …
-Bobbie Bolen, Client
Megan went the extra mile to help with everything during our home purchase. She even did the walk through for us since we were relocating from across the country. She gets an A++ from both of us.
-Corky & Christian Harvey-Michael, Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Trusted resource for answers about the process
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools
• Dedicated attention to understanding your needs and ensuring your satisfaction
• Strong negotiation skills
• Support through closing and beyond